Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Evidence Those Extra Math Lessons Are Worth Every Penny



So we're sitting at the table, throwing down on some spaghetti and homemade chunky tomato sauce with meatballs and sausage when the dinnertime conversation between the girls, Nick, and me turns to my father-in-law's impending birthday celebration. Let's just say it was all downhill from there.

Mari: How old will Papa be?

Nick: He'll be 76.

Mari: Wow, 76 huh?

Nick: Yup. That's a lot of living, isn't it?

Mari: Yeah. I hope I get to be 76 someday. Let's see: When I'm 76, you'll be...

Lila: Dead.


Well damn.


post signature

7 comments:

  1. Kids say the darnedest things, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Out of the mouths of babes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute very cute...doesn't it just burn your britches

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like something my daughter would say. That Lila is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah that goes right along with my kids comments of amazement..."wow! mom I cant believe you were alive in the 1980's!"

    ReplyDelete

Speak Your Mind Here

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

wibiya widget